|| Where amendments and cancellations are allowed by the property an administration fee of $30.00 will apply.
||2 pm - Credit card and photo ID required on check in.
||Conference and banquet facilities, secretarial services, facsimile, photocopying and courier service.
||Complimentary carparking is non guaranteed on an unreserved, first in basis.
||1 child (under 12) stays free when sharing with 2 adults in existing bedding (room only).
||$30.00 (room only)
|Things to do:
- Experience Aboriginal culture at SA Museum & Tandanya Aboriginal Cultural Institute.
- Cruise the River Torrens, or lunch in the Botanical Gardens.
- Hire a bicycle to explore the surrounding parklands.
- Walk to the Jam Factory Craft & Design Centre or down the North Terrace cultural promenade.
- See wildlife at Cleland Conservation Park or Warrawong Sanctuary.
- Take a vintage tram to Glenelg for fish & chips on the beach.
- Visit Port Adelaide historic precinct.
- Explore the natural St Kilda Mangrove Trail, or the man-made Investigator Science & Technology Centre.
Take a guided tour of the central produce market.
- Visit the Festival Centre for opera, music, dance or theatre.
- Many dining experiences abound along Rundle, Hutt and Gouger Streets.
- Wine tasting in wine bars or from cellar doors in the Adelaide Hills, Barossa & Clare Valleys or McLaren Vale.
| Back to top