Glencoe Retreat is a charming farm house located in the Cradle Valley
Glencoe Rural Retreat is a beautiful old building surrounded by lovely gardens, and superb further views to the dominant view of nearby mountains and the lush rolling hills of the North West Coast.
Originally built as a dairy farm, Glencoe sits amidst fertile Kentish Plains overlooked by craggy Mount Roland. Glencoe is a gateway to Cradle Mountain, Lakes District and the World Heritage Wilderness area.
The house has been lovingly restored with its surrounding gardens and acreage maintaining an atmosphere of rural peace and tranquility.
Glencoe Rural Retreat is hosted Remi & Ginette Bancal.
Glencoe Rural Retreat features:
• All bedrooms with individual ensuites
• Separate guest lounge with small library
• Warm fires in Winter & cool fresh rooms in Summer
• Separate guest dining room
• Continental breakfast
• 3 course dinner available by prior arrangement - only $60.00 p/p
• Surrounded by a hobby farm
• Tranquil, spectacular view of Mount Roland